ProCROSS Project Manager, Marketing & Customer Relations
ProCROSS is a subsidiary equally owned by VikingGenetics & Coopex Montbeliarde, two farmer owned A.I. cooperatives. As a global dairy crossbreeding company, its overall goal is to develop and communicate on the ProCROSS brand as the leader among dairy crossbreeding concepts and make it very attractive to dairy farmers.
As a progressive and growing crossbreeding organization, from December 2018 ProCROSS is seeking a highly motivated Project Manager to coordinate global Procross communications, marketing, public relations, trade shows, website content management and event planning in relation with Procross management
The candidate must be open to ample travel within Europe and other continents, and must be able to work on a variable schedule
The ProCROSS Project Manager, MKT & customer Relations will be ultimately responsible and accountable to:
- Coordinate global informations coming from ProCROSS parent companies (VikingGenetics & Coopex Montbeliarde), ProCROSS distributors and final customers to understand all features and capabilities of ProCROSS products and services in the various markets we are active, in order to enhance ProCROSS concept visibility by packaging and sharing globally.
- Priority tasks will mainly contain :
- Re-design PC website
- Develop MKT actions such as Farm visits and Open House with local distributors
- Develop Public Relation
- Assure global SoMe development
- Develop general support to PC distributors and sales team into a network/platform by sharing main PC information, technical datas, visuals, testimonials and all PC materials
- Develop E-letter to final customers
- Organize conferences/meeting
- Involve in organising international ProCROSS events & tradeshows
- Control costs within the work unit.
- Candidate should hold a university degree in Marketing/Sales or similar education in Agribusiness or equivalent working experience
- A minimum of three years of marketing/sales experience showing skills, preferably in the Ag/dairy industry at international level.
- General understanding and interest in dairy cattle genetic (VikingRed, Montbeliarde, Holstein) is a plus
- Strong Project Management, communication, digital and interpersonal skills, self-driven personality
- Fluent in English, good in French, multilingual is a plus.
- Based in Europe & Valid driver’s license
- Expected work organization with over 30% of travelled time, with physical presence in both VikingGenetics and Coopex headquarters.
- competitive salary with the challenge of developing the most innovative concept within the AI industry, as well as being in constant relationship for training, marketing and technical support with our A.I. coops (VikingGenetics & Coopex Montbeliarde), leaders of both Montbeliarde and VikingRed genetics.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and motivation letter to our Human Resources Department : firstname.lastname@example.org
ProCROSS Aps, Ebeltoftvej 16, DK-8960 Randers SØ, Denmark, Email: email@example.com www.procross.info